21 Crows Website Design recognizes that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an educated decision about sharing your information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- 21 Crows Website Design does not collect personal information from any source from our website.
- The only details collected may be your e-mail address if you sign up for our seasonal newsletter.
- During the course of a business transaction for website design or development, we may collect information via a hard, paper copy which will be physically signed by the owner or representative of your company. This information will only pertain to the business transaction at hand and will only include information about the business at hand.
- Unless otherwise stated, all information remains confidential and is not given out to any outside agencies without written permission of the signer of the document.
- We offer choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible so you may deny or allow information. This however, may effect the business transaction.
- No information received from 21 Crows Website Design, Heart of Hocking or Heart of Ohio is sold or given out to any other parties unless written or verbal permission is given.
- These guidelines follow our other policies as stated here: Policies
Your privacy is, once again, important to us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.